A: For the best quality and to ensure that there is no overbooking of tours we ask that you purchase tickets in advance.
3. What happens if it rains?
A: Please dress for the weather. Tours will continue in light conditions. If the tour has to be canceled due to inclement weather, you may reschedule your visit or receive a refund on your purchase.
4. What is included in the ticket price?
A: You will taste tapas sized samples at five of Chattanooga’s popular restaurants
5. What is the cancellation policy?
A: If you need to cancel your tour, please do so within 48 hours. If you do not cancel your tour within 48 hours of the start time, you will NOT be granted a refund. You may only reschedule your visit for a later date.
6. How long will the tour be?
A: The tour will last 2 – 2.5 hours.
7. How far will we walk on the tour?
A: Yes! There are several republic parking lots as well as street parking spaces that will give you easy access to the tour’s meeting location. You may also use the local Carta bus or uber to arrive at the meeting location.
8. What should I wear?
A: Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
9. Do you offer private tours?
A: YES! We offer private tours if booked in advance.
10. Is parking or public transportation available nearby?
A: Yes. You make use Uber, Carta bus transportation or park your vehicle in a nearby parking lot.
11. Is the tour suitable for children?
A: Yes! Chatt Taste’s food tours are friendly for guests of all ages. Please keep in mind that tickets will need to be purchased for all guests including children.
12. Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
A: Absolutely. There is wheelchair access to sidewalks and the restaurants as well.
13. How far will we walk?
A: Please be prepared to walk up to one mile.
14. Will there be options for people whom dietary restrictions?
A: Absolutely! There are vegetarian and dairy free options at all locations.
15. How much food will we eat?
A: You will receive a “tapas” size portion of food to taste at each location.