- How many people will there be per tour?
A: The number of participants can range from 1-4
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
A: It is best to purchase tickets in advance however, there will be an option to pay before the tour begins. Please note that you will only be able to pay at the meet up location IF the tour for that time slot is not already full.
- What happens if it rains?
A: Please dress for the weather. Tours will continue in light conditions. If the tour has to be canceled due to inclement weather, you may reschedule your visit or receive a refund on your purchase.
- What is included in the ticket price?
A: You will receive samples at four of Chattanooga’s popular restaurants.
- What is the cancellation policy?
A: If you need to cancel your tour, please do so within 24 hours. If you do not cancel your tour within 24 hours of the start time, you will NOT be granted a refund. You may only reschedule your visit for a later date.
- How long will the tour be?
A: The tour will last one hour.
- How far will we walk on the tour?
A: You will walk about one mile.
- What should I wear?
A: Please dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
- Do you offer private tours?
A: YES! We offer private tours if booked in advance.
- Is parking or public transportation available nearby?
A: Yes. You make use Uber, Carta bus transportation or park your vehicle in a nearby parking lot.
*Please note that you may have to pay for parking.
- Is the tour suitable for children?
A: We kindly ask that the food tour remain a child-free environment however, if you choose to bring your children please note that you are responsible for their actions during the tour.
- Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
A: Absolutely. There is wheelchair access to sidewalks and the restaurants as well.
- How far will we walk?
A: Please be prepared to walk up to one mile.
- Will there be options for people whom dietary restrictions?
A: Absolutely! There are vegetarian and dairy free options at all locations.
- How much food will we eat?
A: You will receive a “tapas” size portion of food to taste at each location.